Address: yichun gao 'an yangwei town industrial project park 320
national road 890 construction piles
Tel：0795-5662237 Contact person: Mr. Chen Fax：0795-5662337
A test point for electrical and Mechanical Engineering: what are the requirements for gear assembly?
The assembly requirements of gear transmission mechanism are as follows:
1, the gear hole and shaft should be properly matched to meet the requirements.
(1) there must be no shaking on the shaft of the empty gear.
(2) sliding gears should not be killed or blocked.
(3) the fixed gear must not be eccentric or skewed.
2, ensure that the gear has accurate installation center distance and proper gear side clearance.
(1) the backlash refers to the normal direction of the non working surface of the gear pair.
(2) the backlash is too small, and the gear is not flexible.
(3) when the backlash is too large, it is prone to impact vibration.
3, ensure that the tooth surface has a certain contact area and the correct contact position.